Comprehensive Replacement Agreement for Cascade M-4
Comprehensive Replacement Agreement
Cascade M and M-4 Coagulation Analyzers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The equipment will be either repaired or replaced as necessary at the discretion of HELENA LABORATORIES when Customer notifies HELENA LABORATORIES of an operational malfunction.
2. HELENA LABORATORIES will pay shipping costs of a replacement unit three (3) times. If the unit must be replaced more than three times, the Customer shall then be responsible for all subsequent shipping costs.
3. Service shall be provided during HELENA LABORATORIES regular business hours, which are defined as Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00 PM, except National Holidays. If repair or replacement is requested to be performed outside regular business hours, and can be provided, Customer shall be responsible for labor and travel at HELENA LABORATORIES current hourly rates and for shipping charges.
4. EFFECTIVE DATE is defined as the date of approval and acceptance of the contract by HELENA LABORATORIES or the date payment in full is received, whichever occurs earlier. HELENA LABORATORIES reserves the right to withhold service under the terms of the agreement until payment in full is received.
5. HELENA LABORATORIES reserves the right to change agreement fees. Any contract in force will not be affected by a price change until said contract is renewed. Notification of price changes will be given to the Customer prior to contract renewal.
6. Any attachments added to the unit(s) after the commencement of this agreement may be covered under the terms of the agreement upon payment of an additional fee and upon inspection and approval by HELENA LABORATORIES.
7. During the warranty period, HELENA LABORATORIES will repair or replace defective parts with new or , at the option of HELENA LABORATORIES, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new in performance.
8. This agreement does not cover consumable items including but not limited to printer ribbons, lamps, applicator tips, and pump tubing.
9. HELENA LABORATORIES assumes no liability for damage to unit(s) caused by maintenance, service, relocation or replacement by personnel other than those authorized by HELENA LABORATORIES, or damage due to negligence or abuse by customer, or acts of nature including but not limited to fires, floods, and electrical surges.
10. If the unit is not currently covered by a Helena service contract and has not been service by HELENA LABORATORIES in the past 90 days, it may be required that the unit(s) be inspected by HELENA LABORATORIES and , if necessary, serviced by HELENA LABORATORIES at Customer’s expense prior to HELENA LABORATORIES’ approval and acceptance of the contract.
11. Required service or replacement of unit(s) resulting from failure of Customer to perform timely routine maintenance, troubleshooting, or repairs as described in the operator’s manual will be billed to Customer at current service and/or shipping rates.