HemataSTAT II Microhematocrit Centrifuge
The best microhematocrit centrifuge on the market.
Can quickly measure hematocrit in any setting.
The HemataSTAT is a microhematocrit system. It provides a quantitative hematocrit. The hematocrit method measures the percentage of red blood cells in a blood sample. The test requires a small blood sample from a finger stick.
HemataSTAT is also perfect for veterinary use.Features
* 60-second spin time
* Whisper quiet operation
* Built-in digital tube reader with LCD display of prompts and results
* 6-place rotor
* Pennies per test to operate
* Small, lightweight
* Clear, disposable tube holders for safe and easy clean up in case of sealant blowout
* Built-in tachometer
* Optional rechargeable battery available for portability
* CLIA waived
* Displays in English, French, German, Italian or SpanishMethod
* Fill up to six tubes ½ - ¾ full, seal and spin for 1 quiet minute
* Position a tube on the built-in reader tray
* Move the slider to each of the three specimen interfaces (sealant/red cells, red cells/plasma and plasma/air), pressing the ENT button to mark each one
* The hematocrit result immediately displays